[gst-devel] RTP/RTSP streaming

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:54:28 CEST 2006

I am using gstreamer-0.10.9 and gst-plugins-good-0.10.3. How would I create,
using gst-launch,
1. A server that listens that for RTSP request, and on receiving such a
request, streams out (say, MPEG-1/2 movies) using RTP over UDP (after
sending appropriate SDP in DESCRIBE reply).
2. A client that sends out a RTSP request, and on receipt of RTP packets,
depacketizes them and sends to appropriate sink for playing the movie.

If the RTSP and RTP is not yet integrated, can I at least do the RTP
streaming?

Thanks,
Deeptendu