[gst-devel] I need help with RTP pipeline

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:33:09 CEST 2006

I am trying to do the same thing by writing an application. For the
receiver, I am creating a udpsrc,  depayloader, decoder and videosink, and
linking them together. I am creating them like this:

depayloader = gst_element_factory_make("rtph263pdepay",
"testrtpplayer_depay");
decoder = gst_element_factory_make("ffdec_h263", "testrtpplayer_dec");

My question is, how do I set the caps of the rtph263pdepay sink pads to
accept "application/x-rtp, clock-rate=90000,pt=97"?

Thanks,
Deeptendu