[gst-devel] I need help with RTP pipeline

Charles, Daniel dcharles at ti.com
Wed Aug 9 16:55:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I wrote an application as well.  I used a hash table,

Guint32 pt = 96;

GHashTable *pt_map = g_hash_table_new_full (g_direct_hash,

g_direct_equal, NULL, (GDestroyNotify)gst_caps_unref);

then established the caps filter

caps = gst_caps_new_simple("application/x-rtp", "clock-rate",G_TYPE_INT,
90000, NULL);

insert  into the hash table

g_hash_table_insert (pt_map, GINT_TO_POINTER(pt), (gpointer) caps);

then when connecting the rtpbin and the depayloader, link them with the
caps

That worked for me pretty well.

Regards,

Daniel.