[gst-devel] Creating multiple sinks

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 19:43:04 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 17:29 +0000, Pavan Kumar Patale wrote:

> I tried to do that but still i am unable to get the result.  The code is as
> follows.   Could you pls let me know if the usage is right ?

If I'm not mistaken your code only creates one source pad for the tee
element via _get_request_pad() and then tries to link the same tee pad
twice. You need to create two source pads, one for each sink. You'll
also need to add a queue element between the tee element and each of the
sinks.

 Cheers
  -Tim