[gst-devel] Problem in playing video and audio together ...please help - DATHA

Datha datk at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:28:01 CEST 2006

Hello,I am using the following command to play mpg movie../gst-launch filesrc location=$HOME/cut_the-first.mpg ! decodebin name=decoder decoder. ! ffmpegcolorspace ! sdlvideosink decoder. ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! OsssinkWhen i play only video, its able to play. But when i try to use audioconvert---audioresample---osssink, it stops playing.I tried alsasink and sdlaudiosink, it also behaves same way.What could be the problem and solution.Thanks