[gst-devel] how to use dfbvideosink?

Liu Jy liujy_xs at neusoft.com
Fri Dec 1 04:22:27 CET 2006

Hi,all:

   who can tell me how to use dfbvideosink?the following code is the
example for the dfbvideosink tutorial,it is used " videotestsrc " for
the source file,but I want to use my own...

have tried
   src=gst_element_factory_make("filesrc","disk_source");

but it can not run correctly..

    can anybody do me a favor to tell me in detail? thanks...

					vivian

#include <directfb.h>
#include <gst/gst.h>

static IDirectFB *dfb = NULL;
static IDirectFBSurface *primary = NULL;
static GMainLoop *loop;

#define DFBCHECK(x...)                                         \
  {                                                            \
    DFBResult err = x;                                         \
                                                               \
    if (err != DFB_OK)                                         \
      {                       #include <directfb.h>
#include <gst/gst.h>

static IDirectFB *dfb = NULL;
static IDirectFBSurface *primary = NULL;
static GMainLoop *loop;

#define DFBCHECK(x...)                                         \
  {                                                            \
    DFBResult err = x;                                         \
                                                               \
    if (err != DFB_OK)                                         \
      {                                                        \
        fprintf( stderr, "%s <%d>:\n\t", __FILE__, __LINE__ ); \
        DirectFBErrorFatal( #x, err );                         \
      }                                                        \
  }

static gboolean
get_me_out (gpointer data)
{
  g_main_loop_quit (loop);
  return FALSE;
}

int
main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
  DFBSurfaceDescription dsc;
  GstElement *pipeline, *src, *sink;

  /* Init both GStreamer and DirectFB */
  DFBCHECK (DirectFBInit (&argc, &argv));
  gst_init (&argc, &argv);

  /* Creates DirectFB main context and set it to fullscreen layout */
  DFBCHECK (DirectFBCreate (&dfb));
  DFBCHECK (dfb->SetCooperativeLevel (dfb, DFSCL_FULLSCREEN));

  /* We want a double buffered primary surface */
  dsc.flags = DSDESC_CAPS;
  dsc.caps = DSCAPS_PRIMARY | DSCAPS_FLIPPING;

  DFBCHECK (dfb->CreateSurface (dfb, &dsc, &primary));

  /* Creating our pipeline : videotestsrc ! dfbvideosink */
  pipeline = gst_pipeline_new (NULL);
  g_assert (pipeline);
  src = gst_element_factory_make ("videotestsrc", NULL);
  g_assert (src);
  sink = gst_element_factory_make ("dfbvideosink", NULL);
  g_assert (sink);
  /* That's the interesting part, giving the primary surface to dfbvideosink */
  g_object_set (sink, "surface", primary, NULL);

  /* Adding elements to the pipeline */
  gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (pipeline), src, sink, NULL);
  g_assert (gst_element_link (src, sink));

  /* Let's play ! */
  gst_element_set_state (pipeline, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

  /* we need to run a GLib main loop to get out of here */
  loop = g_main_loop_new (NULL, FALSE);
  /* Get us out after 20 seconds */
  g_timeout_add (20000, get_me_out, NULL);
  g_main_loop_run (loop);

  /* Release elements and stop playback */
  gst_element_set_state (pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);

  /* Free the main loop */
  g_main_loop_unref (loop);

  /* Release DirectFB context and surface */
  primary->Release (primary);
  dfb->Release (dfb);

  return 0;
}

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.