[gst-devel] Anybody working on a libdc1394 based plugin ?

Eric Jonas jonas at mit.edu
Fri Dec 8 00:26:46 CET 2006

I actually have one that sorta-works with the 0.10 beta codebase. I
eventually gave up because it didn't seem like firewire cameras were the
wave of the future. But I'd totally be willing to work with you and
share my code -- gstreamer is a really awesome framework and I'd love to
start playing with it again over the holidays (plus, I started
experimenting with v4l/v4l2 and didn't really enjoy the experience
much).