[gst-devel] dvdsrc status update, sundry questions

Jason Gerard DeRose jderose at jasonderose.org
Sat Dec 9 17:11:03 CET 2006

Oops,

With regard to my last email, I was positive that early on in my work on
KungFu I checked whether I would change the title without dropping to
STATE_READY by using a seek in format gst.format_get_by_nick('title').

But I must have not, because this does work, which allows me to
drastically improve the speed of the thumbnail generation.

Regardless, I am still interested in some kind of table-of-contents
signal because there is information besides just the title duration that
would be useful in deciding which titles to thumbnail.

Cheers,
Jason