[gst-devel] GStreamer plug-ins for OpenMAX IL, code for review

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Tue Dec 12 12:17:50 CET 2006

Hi Felipe,
Ok, so to be able to add a gst-openmax module to the GStreamer CVS
repository you need 'freedesktop' CVS access.

The instructions for getting CVS accounts for the developers who need it
are here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

Fill the requests against the freedesktop.org 'product' in the bugzilla
(the description on the page above makes it look like you need to fill
it against a non-existing 'GStreamer' product.

Let me know if you face and troubles or if the accounts take some time
and I will try chasing this for you.

Sincerely,
Christian