[gst-devel] Simple Video Sink Plugin

Patrick Holthaus patrick.holthaus at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Dec 12 20:11:59 CET 2006

Hey!
Thanks to everyone who provided me tips & tricks. Finally my plugin can be
load by GStreamer and is listed in the gst-inspect output.

Nontheless gst-inspect dies with a segmentation fault on listing the
properties of my element. I have no clue why. Any help is appreciated. I
attached the output of gdb and my source file.

Thanks again,
Patrick