[gst-devel] x input events processing in sinks with xoverlay interface [patch]

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 16:38:00 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 19:39 +0100, Radek Doulík wrote:

Hi Radek,

> I am attaching a patch which introduces new method
> gst_x_overlay_set_process_input in GstXOverlay interface.
>   (..)
> Please review my patch. Would it be possible to merge it in gstreamer?

Any chance you could you put your patch into bugzilla? [1] It's much
more likely to be reviewed there, and much less likely to be forgotten
about. Thanks!

Cheers
 -Tim

PS: shouldn't the padding be adjusted to GST_PADDING-1 ?

[1] http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/bugs/ => 'create bug' for
gst-plugins-base