[gst-devel] bonus gst-plugins-good release [dv -> solved]

Loïc Minier lool+sf at via.ecp.fr
Thu Feb 9 03:16:08 CET 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006, Edward Hervey wrote:

>   It would be good if this information could also go upstream to other
> distributions (ubuntu, Fedora, etc...). I have so many people
> complaining about that issue when they use dvdec.
>   Anybody knows how we could inform the distros about that ?

 Debian and Ubuntu: file a bug against the source package in which the
 problem lies, eg. libdv, with the "reportbug" tool, or using the
 bugs.$distro site.  (IIUC: you want to tell distros to build libdv
 without optimizations, correct?)

--
Loïc Minier <lool at dooz.org>
Current Earth status:   NOT DESTROYED