[gst-devel] Wiki

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Feb 13 00:34:02 CET 2006

Hi Stefan,

There is a wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GStreamer

There was a discussion quite a while agao, but most developers did not want a
GStreamer wiki.

Anyway I am all for more consolidated docs. I you have specific complaints about
out docs please, file a bug, best with a patch attached. Otherwise feel free to
outline you docs content changes on the above mentioned wiki and link that in
you bug. I'll dobookify that then.

Stefan