[gst-devel] [job] Looking for a seasoned C coder

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 03:56:00 CET 2006

Hi list,

Sorry if this e-mail sounds like spam. I don't want to interfer the
development of gstreamer but I need some things of it to be developped
faster. And because my lack of C knowledge, I'm offering to pay somebody to
do those parts.

Basically, I would like to record mjpeg streams over http, mux them into the
matroska container and store them in a file per hour. There are still some
bugs to be corrected for that to work flowlessly.

The second part would be to build an mvk tool that extracts a frame in a
particular time of one of those recorded files.

Optionally, I would like to have the ruby binding upgraded to the latest
gstreamer version.

Finally, all the code will be released under the GPL.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail.

--
Cheers,
  zimba.tm

weblog : http://zimba.oree.ch