[gst-devel] playbin iradio mode

Erik Grinaker erikg at codepoet.no
Thu Feb 23 01:00:06 CET 2006

Hi

In 0.8 the gnomevfssrc element of the playbin had iradio-mode enabled by
default, while in 0.10 it is disabled. How can I enable it?

The gnomevfssrc doesn't seem to be set up until calling
playbin.set_state(gst.STATE_PLAYING), and setting the iradio-mode
property on the source after starting playing does nothing.

I've also tried enabling it in a callback for the "notify::source"
signal on the playbins source property, but in this case the music just
starts skipping regularly and iradio data is still not extracted - most
likely because it tries to extract it from the actual music data, for
some reason.

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg at codepoet.no>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/