[gst-devel] Decodebin/Playbin segmentationfault

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jan 3 09:27:06 CET 2006

Hi,

> Mind the OIL error, I have seen this before but I haven't a clue how it
> could be solved.

probably not very important, just indicates a bug in liboil, but I'm
assuming it will fall back to default implementations.

> CFLAGS="-O2 -march=pentium4 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer
> -mfpmath=sse,387 -msse2 -mmmx"
>
> Are the CFLAGS I use.should I 'lower' them for libdv/gstreamer?

Yes, you should.  I'd at least remove -fomit-frame-pointer, but ideally,
you should start with "normal" optimization and then possibly add flags
back.  I'm no compiler expert, but I do know that you have uncommon
CFLAGS, and if you have uncommon ones, you should be able to figure out
what's wrong yourself.

Thomas

I got your phone number baby
Call you sometime