[gst-devel] Re: Re: Encoding with FAAC

Michael mkaiser at oxy.edu
Fri Jan 13 12:18:01 CET 2006

Thanks for the tip. One last question, I promise. :-) gst-inspect faac
didn't say anything about vbr, but the faac website says that faac
supports vbr encoding. Does that mean that the gstreamer faac plugin
doesn't support vbr encoding, or is it just not documented? If it is
supported, what is the option to use it? I really appreciate the help.
Michael
PS I've added everything I've learned here to the Ubuntu wiki, so
hopefully that will keep more people like me from bothering you all.