[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] wingo gst-ffmpeg mirror: gst-ffmpeg/ mirror/ffmpeg/libavcodec/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Jan 15 05:35:02 CET 2006

Hi Andy,

> 2006-01-12  Andy Wingo  <wingo at pobox.com>
> 	* libavcodec/utils.c: Fix for CVE-2005-4048 (bugzilla bug
> 	#324209), buffer overflow with small PNG images with palettes.
> 	Patch by: Loïc Minier <lool+gnome at via.ecp.fr>

Could you make this as a patch just like all the other patches, so it
gets managed properly and not lost when someone updates snapshots ?

See HACKING, and see the gst-libs/ext/ffmpeg/patches directory.

Thomas

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star in someone else's sky
but why oh why oh why
why can't it be mine ?