[gst-devel] issue on osssink in version 0.10.0

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 07:09:12 CET 2006

Thanks all for your help.

But I still cannot get it work. I go back to the firs
step.

Just gstreamer-0.10.1, I tried to use following
command:

gst-launch filesrc location=goat.mp3 ! filesink
location=outp
ut

This is ordinary copy. In gstreamer-0.8.11, it is
fine, but here
I got two files different size and told me following:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /pipeline0/filesrc0: Could not
read from resource.
Additional debug info:
gstfilesrc.c(778): gst_file_src_create_read:
/pipeline0/filesrc0:
unexpected end of file.
Segmentation fault

What is wrong with my command or build? Can you guys
make it work?

Thanks

Rong

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VQH7HC08BFEQ1654UIBTWHYJV