[gst-devel] Missing links from "Overview of available plug-ins"

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jan 17 09:15:02 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 15:50 +0100, Michal Benes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I was trying to browse "Overview of available plug-ins" at
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/plugins.html
> but the links for individual elements link to non-existing pages.

That's because they're not there, because the element in question is not
documented yet, and because I couldn't find an easy way to make the xslt
transformation "know" that there is no documentation for it and thus not
generate a link for it.

Solutions:

- someone addresses my lack of xslt-fu
- someone starts adding docs for elements :)

Thomas

Nothing says "obey me" like a bloody head on a fence.