[gst-devel] I am a new bee trying to understand video playing inGStreamer

Zhang Fan-E13654 E13654 at motorola.com
Mon Jul 10 09:44:21 CEST 2006

Hi Datha,
I think you need only these:

gstreamer - core library and elements 0.10.8
gst-plugins-base - an essential exemplary set of elements 0.10.8
gst-plugins-good- a set of good-quality plug-ins under our preferred
license, LGPL 0.10.3
gst-ffmpeg - FFmpeg-based plug-in 0.10.1

For using gst-launch, see the link below,
http://linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl1_gst-launch.htm

Best Regards
Fan