[gst-devel] Help needed to play avi file

Datha datk at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:58:00 CEST 2006

Hi,
This question may be very novice to the group. But please answer.
I read online that follwing is command to play avi file.

gst-launch filesrc location=movie.avi ! avidemux video_%02d!src { queue ! windec ! sdlvideosink }
But i am getting error that '-bash: !src: event not found'

Please tell me where I am wrong

And also few doubts
What is windec filter? Where do I get it?
What is the meaning of avidemux video_%02d!src . Especially I want to know the meaning of video_%02d!src.

BR
Datha
PS:Experience is a comb which nature gives to men ! when they are bald :-)