[gst-devel] Do I need a plugin to hook into the raw data?

Davide Berti dberti777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 02:28:01 CEST 2006

I have checked some of the gstreamer docs.  Wanted to get a little direction if possible.  I want to hook into the raw output in the pipeline and route it to a directfbdusion sound module.

I have started setting up a template to place in the pipeline.  Is this the right approach.  I can then redirect raw audio output to my directfb fusion sound module calls??

Thanks