[gst-devel] disabling pkg-config-path

Vinay Krishnamurthy vinay.kmurthy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 06:25:24 CEST 2006

Hello Daniel,

I am able to set the pkg_config_path. but what's happening is,,

when I try building gst-plugins-base, i disable most of the additional
plug-ins. But still it picks up the libraries from /usr/lib. It gets
this path from /usr/lib/pkgconfig.

What I wanted was, how to make sure that configure does not search in
/usr/lib directory?

Please let me know if I am not clear.

Vinay K.