[gst-devel] I have some problem. Help Me. =(

ensonic ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Jun 6 09:21:14 CEST 2006

hi,

more information needed. What distribution? Did you installed gstreamer
from sources or did you install official packages from you distributor?
gstreamer-properties is part of gnome-media. I assume you run gnome 2.14?

maybe run 'ldconfig' as root. Then check with 'ldd /usr/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.so' that you libs are sane.

Stefan