[gst-devel] How to play the mp4 audio stream based on RTSP?

이선헌 sunlee at cclab.kw.ac.kr
Wed Jun 7 15:21:59 CEST 2006

Hi.
I'm trying to play the mp4 stream based on RTSP.
For function test of GStreamer, i use the gst-launch tool.
In case of video element, X displays the video element.

command: gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://MyDarwinServer/xxx.mp4 ! queue ! rtpmp4vdepay ! decodebin ! autovideosink

But, in case of audio element, audio is not played.

command: gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://MyDarwinServer/xxx.mp4 ! queue ! rtpmpadepay ! decodebin ! audioconvert ! autovideosink

What's the problem?
For the http streaming, video and audio of this mp4 sample clip are working well.
I want to implement the RTSP streaming client. So this feature is required.
If you know about solution, plz let me know that.
Thanks.