[gst-devel] How to register dfbvideosink

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sun Jun 11 16:48:01 CEST 2006

Hi,
Am Sonntag, den 11.06.2006, 10:18 -0400 schrieb Wolfson, Alexander:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer.
>
> The only message in the log regarding my plugin was:
>
>  file /usr/gst/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstdfbvideosink.so not yet in
> registry
>
> I thought that plugins are added to the registry  in gstraemer-0.10
> automatically.
They are added automatically. This error means gstreamer is trying to
add it again and again, but still it fails to load. As I said the most
liekly case is a missing symbol. But then this information should be
next there in the log. Does the log say abything else. Can you try to
run again using:
GST_DEBUG="GST_PLUGIN_LOADING:4,GST_REGISTRY:4" gst-launch ...
and maybe send us the relevant section from the log.

> Shall I do something to add the plugin?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Stefan