[gst-devel] simultaneous OSS playback/record

Wilson, Diego dwilson at ti.com
Fri Jun 16 19:40:50 CEST 2006

Thomas,

I'm not saying I'm in love with the idea of opening devices outside the
gst framework. But I haven't come up with a better solution. I'm
completely open for suggestions.

Quick recap on the issue: trying to play and record in full duplex. Have
an oss driver that supports full duplex under the condition it is just
opened once (as per the OSS guide). osssrc and osssink both attempt to
open the device separately.

Regards,

Diego Wilson