[gst-devel] a question about directsound plugin

woo john wuym2000cn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 03:53:29 CEST 2006

hi
Ii succeeded to build directsound plugin in VS6 after modifying few codes.
  The original code is dependent on directx 9. But VS6 only supports
directx7. I update some   including files and library files under VS6
directory to directx version 8 since this version is supported on my
computer. Then I can build the code successfully.After that,I try to run an
test application.
The VS6 report an stack overflow error when loading the plugin.
  I am not clear where is someting wrong. But i have doubt about following
peice of code.

-----------------------------
GST_BOILERPLATE_FULL (GstDirectSoundSink, gst_directsoundsink, GstElement,
    GST_TYPE_DIRECTSOUND_SINK, _do_init);

GST_TYPE_DIRECTSOUND_SINK should be for parent class type which is
GstElement. So I replace
GST_TYPE_DIRECTSOUND_SINK with GST_TYPE_ELEMENT.But the same error still
happen.

  Please give me some heko.

thank in advance.

woo