[gst-devel] Signal processing in Gstreamer

Nennouche Sofiane nennouch at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 26 17:35:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am currently working on a project that requires
improving a VoIP software using the functions of a DSP
processor. DSP processors are processors specifically
designed for signal processing, and work in duo with a
generic purpose processor.The idea would be to make
sure that all the signal processing operations
required by the software are performed by the DSP
processor. This VoIP software (Tapioca) is based on
the GStreamer framework, and I assume that the signal
processing in Tapioca is mainly performed by
GStreamer.

But after reading the GStreamer manual, I'm still
unsure of how GStreamer handles signal processing.

Please help me out,

Thank you.

Sofiane Nennouche