[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] ensonic gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/docs/manual/

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Fri Mar 10 06:36:11 CET 2006

Hi Thomnas,

I just didn't manage to get it right, so I back out. My plan was to have some
shared sections:

shared/
   intro.xml
manual/
   manual.xml
pwg/
   pwg.xml

and beeing able to reference intro.xml from both documents.

Reagarding gtk-doc. I am all for getting this fixed. Can you point me to the
problem and how you would do it instead?

Stefan