[gst-devel] Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: [gst-devel] How to port gstreamer to arm-linux system?

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gstreamer.net
Fri Mar 10 14:33:01 CET 2006

On 3/9/06, zs p <paaa1976 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> hi,

  Hi again!

> I run following command on my pc linux:
>
> $ gst-register --gst-version
> GStreamer Core Library version 0.6.0

   That has nothing at all to do with your 0.10.3 installation/build.

> "file" refers files under "bin""lib""include"
> directories after "make install".

     What "file" are you talking about? I was refering to the `file`
command that gives you information about the files whose name/path you
provide it as an argument.

> Can you tell me what should I do after copy all "file"
> into arm system? Modify enviroment variables or
> anything else?

    I think you should try to follow this howto:
http://www.linuxrising.org/gstreamer-maemo-howto.html . Although it's
specific to 770 but i think most of the stuff should be the same for
other arm/embedded systems as well.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali