[gst-devel] tablibid3mux

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Mar 20 03:55:04 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 09:38 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've heard that hopefully the taglib-based id3muxer in -bad will be moved
> to -good soon.  This is very good news for Sound Juicer as it enables
> decent tagging of MP3 files.  Is it planned for the next release of -good,
> and is there anything I can do to help?

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/docs/random/moving-plugins?rev=1.4&view=markup
has the list of things that are supposed to happen before a plugin ends
up in -good. I'm not sure which of them are missing from taglibmux at
the moment, but that's the right place to start.

Cheers,
Jan.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

"Don't Panic" -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy