[gst-devel] plugins moving

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue May 2 02:31:03 CEST 2006

Hey all,

after review of ximagesrc and taglib/id3v2mux, both plugins have now
been moved from -bad to -good.

There is one more plug-in still waiting for a sponsor/reviewer, which is
the directfb plug-in.  If anyone has directfb working and can sponsor
this, that would be great - it was the first plug-in to actually get
work done on with the idea of getting it moved.

I can't do it myself because the plug-in doesn't work on my Matrox G400
card.

The plan is to do releases of -bad and -good together this week, to
finish the move of these plug-ins.

Happy hacking,
Thomas