[gst-devel] Python PushSrc example

Nigel Sim nigel.sim at jcu.edu.au
Mon May 8 16:35:05 CEST 2006

I have two projects which require me to push data down a GStreamer
pipeline using Python. I am aware that the PushSrc has recently been
fully implemented in Python, but I can't find any examples of how to
properly use it.

So, does someone have a gstreamer (0.10) python example of a push
source, with all the appropriate timestamp and duration which is
required.

For interest, the projects involve pulling a series of jpeg images from
a udp source and playing them through xvimagesink, and an RTP VoIP
telephony application.