[gst-devel] OpenMAX gstreamer

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Thu May 25 02:47:07 CEST 2006

Hi Diego,
I am not sure we have any fast and hard development rules. In general we
require that new developers submit patches through bugzilla for review
by current developers, such patches should try to follow the coding
style of the current source code. After a while if the new contributor
is interested he/she can get full CVS access. The threshold for putting
a new plugin in gst-plugins-bad is much lower than any other module.

We do require that any committed code can compile without any GCC
compiler warnings (-Wall activated) and that the code can compile with
any compiler supporting ANSI C89.

Sincerely,
Christia