[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] ensonic gst-plugins-base: gst-plugins-base/ gst-plugins-base/ext/theora/ gst-plugins-base/gst/audiorate/ gst-plugins-base/tests/check/ gst-plugins-base/tests/check/elements/

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sat May 27 08:14:01 CEST 2006

Hi Edward,

Am Samstag, den 27.05.2006, 15:37 +0200 schrieb Edward Hervey:
> On 5/23/06, Stefan Kost <ensonic at kemper.freedesktop.org> wrote:
> > CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> > Module:         gst-plugins-base
> > Changes by:     ensonic
> > Date:           Tue May 23 2006  20:39:08 UTC
> >
> > Log message:
> > * ext/theora/theoradec.c:
> > * ext/theora/theoraenc.c:
> > * ext/theora/theoraparse.c: (gst_theora_parse_class_init):
> > * gst/audiorate/gstaudiorate.c:
> > make more debug catagories static
> > * tests/check/Makefile.am:
> > * tests/check/elements/adder.c: (message_received),
> > (test_event_message_received), (GST_START_TEST),
> > (test_play_twice_message_received), (adder_suite):
> > added test case for using element twice, extra bonus points for anyone
> > who can make these test run reliably
>
>   If you know that test is going to fail, why did you commit it ? Make
> sure it works on your system 'reliably' before commiting it. If it
> fails on other archs/systems that would be another issue ....

Its work in progress. Both tests are not yet active. In theory they
should work. I've commiting it so that
* I can work on this on different machines
* others can look at it too (to use it as a test-case for fixing the
problem)
* I have version control of the tests :) (making changes and have the
ability to go back)

>   Edward

Stefan