[gst-devel] Plugins in Python

Oscar Acena oscaracena at yahoo.es
Sun May 28 07:28:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for answer so fast! The thing is that i think that i really need
a plugin :-p
I want to do a (what i think it must be a) plugin to use in other
applications. The task the "plugin" must do is comunicate with another
app in a special way, but the thing is that it should be used in other
applications, so i thought that a plugin will do. Please, tell me if i'm
wrong ;-) and thanks.

Cheers.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com