[gst-devel] XOverlay interface documentation

Corentin BARON corentin.baron at inrialpes.fr
Tue May 30 06:15:09 CEST 2006

Okay, I managed to display the video from sdlvideosink into my own
GtkDrawingArea widget. Now the final cool stuff will be to scale the
video to the size of the widget. I think i'll have to render the
video to an offscreen drawable, and then get it into a gdkpixbuf for
scaling, but I wonder if there is a smarter way to do this (using SDL
for instance).