[gst-devel] problem about compiling c program

sam wang samwzm at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 11:35:03 CEST 2006

thank you for the reply, Thomas.

I didn't paste all the error message because it's too long, also most of error messages are just
about syntax error. and I am quite sure I setup the path correctly, because the file-gst.h which I
pasted in the  error message is the header file coming with gstreamer, not made by me. so I really
think that's the compiler's problem. could you please let me know which complier you use to
compile C source code about gstreamer, and the OS?

thanks,
Sammy