[gst-devel] RTSP/RTP in Nokia 770

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:37:32 CET 2006

Hi Fabrice,

If you are interested in the code, why don't you start looking at the
existing rtp/rtsp plugins in gstreamer. They work quite well for many
purposes. The RTSP client code is in gst-plugins-good/gst/rtsp (rtspsrc),
while the RTP payloaders and depayloaders are in
gst-plugins-base/gst-lib/rtp and gst-plugins-good/gst/rtp.

On a side note, the depayloader design for all video depayloaders is such
that they inherit from the basedepayloader. Its a pity that the audio
depayloaders do not. Any new feature on the depayloader side has to be added
to ALL audio depayloaders.

Regards,
Deeptendu