[gst-devel] gst_marshal_VOID__OBJECT_PARAM' : undeclared identifier

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Mon Nov 13 11:15:54 CET 2006

Hi,

	you need generated files gstmarshal.c and gstmarshall.h. You need
glib-genmarshal script to do this (should be part of your glib package).
There is a VS6 project that will generate those files for you
gstreamer/win32/vs6/grammar.dsp

	If you do not manage to create them on Windows, copy the files
generated on any *nix. If you do not have access to any *nix use minGW
or ask me (may be out of mailing-list) to create these files for you.

	I see that you face quite a lot of problems compiling GStreamer, still
you do not give up. Would you mind to create a HOWTO document for other
Windows developers?

	Best regards,

		Michal