[gst-devel] glib-2.0D.lib

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 13:58:50 CET 2006

hi developers,
               The source code has gstreamer has 10
vc++ 6 workspaces from libgstbase.dsp,gst_inspect.dsp
etc up to gtsreamer.dsp.But i succeded in compiling
the code.But I got stuck up with link error.It says
that fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
"glib-2.0D.lib".I guess its related with glib...I
visited the links given by you developers for glib.I
got downloaded but there is VC++ 6 workspace in that
to compile.Please post the correct link to get glib
for windows.