[gst-devel] building glib

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 13:46:52 CET 2006

hi developers,
              the problem i face with glib is there
are no VC++ workspace available with the source code
for glib...and if i want to build that glib by
creating a new one...how can i do that....the glib
code is for unix ssystem will VC++ support that
code...or just tell me how can i do it...
And another important issue is iam trying to compile
the examples(last) in the developers manual...what are
the gstream libraries needed for that...I think it
also needs the glib....Just tell me what are gstream
libraries to integrate.....

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.