[gst-devel] How to introduce some buffering

Fabrice Triboix gstdbg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 12:15:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am working on RTSP/RTP streaming, and I would like to introduce some buffering.
For example, I want the received RTP packets to be buffered for 1 second, meaning that the media will be played 1 second later.
This would buffer networking problems, like an RTP packet arriving late, etc.

There is probably an easy way to do that, could anybody tell me how?

Thank you very much!

  Fabrice