[gst-devel] directsound

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 10:57:56 CET 2006

hi,
     I checked the sys folder in bad plugins.It has
2folders,glsink,v4l2 which one has the o/p plugin...
which output plugin i have to use...2.Either the
plugin that comes with the bad plugin or the
directsound...
3.If gstreamer uses directsound whether i shuold
install directx or directsound from microsoft in my
p.c....
4.please post the links where i can get find the bad
plugins for windows...
5.iam trying to play an mp3 file using
gstreamer.whether is should compile the mad and lame
codecs seprately to produce a dll so that the
gstreamer can link it dynamically.(iam using VC++).