[gst-devel] GStreamer plug-ins for OpenMAX IL, code for review

David SIORPAES david.siorpaes at st.com
Mon Nov 27 11:58:27 CET 2006

Hi Felipe,

thanks for your contribution.
The omxil patch you suggest is correct and I have integrated it in our
libomxil tree on Sourceforge, together with some other bug fixes.

If you have any other omxil related feedback (bugs, patches, change
requests,... ) feel free to use the available tools on the omxil project.

Regards,

David Siorpaes