[gst-devel] RE : Re: AMR caps incompatibility between muxer and encoder

SP GLE spglegle at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 25 11:04:34 CEST 2006

Hi,
thanks for your answer, but if i change the amr decoder (amrnbdec) i
also have to change :
qtdemux, amrnbdec, rtpamrpay, rtpamrdepay,...

gst-ffmpeg and amr elements seems to handle the same thing with two
different names, 'audio/AMR' and 'audio/x-amr-nb'.

Is it possible to 'force' negotiation to handle differents encoding
names in capabilities as the same entity, something like an adapter.

Thanks.