[gst-devel] faad decoding error playing AAC

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Wed Sep 6 09:17:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

	I have been experiencing the same. The solution is to install the
newest faad2 (from CVS
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at faac.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/faac co
-P faad2)

	Since the faad API changed, you will have to rename all functions
faacDec<whatever> to NeAACDec<whatever> in gst-plugins-bad

	Michal