[gst-devel] [job]: Looking for an experienced GStreamer developer for embedded device

Daniel Barreto dbarreto at Wyse.com
Mon Sep 11 02:38:33 CEST 2006

I wasn't sure where the best place to post this is, sorry if it sounds
like spam. I would appreciate any pointers on other places where I can
post this since we are in the need for someone soon.

We are currently looking for a GStreamer consultant/contractor for our
San Jose office to do embedded device development. We are looking for an
experienced GStreamer developer with a strong background in Linux,
networking, multimedia streaming and DSP/HW decoders.

The candidate must feel comfortable in a research environment and must
be very enthusiastic, ingenious and creative. There is a good chance
that this will result in full-time employment (if that is of interest to
you).

Interested candidates please contact me or send an email to
wysejobs at wyse.com.

About Wyse Technology:

Wyse Technology is the global leader in thin computing. Wyse and its
partners deliver the hardware, infrastructure software, and services
that comprise thin computing, allowing people to access the information
they need using the applications they want, but with better security,
manageability, and at a much lower total cost of ownership than a PC.
Thin computing allows CIOs and senior IT professionals to reduce costs,
manage risk, and deliver access to information. Wyse is headquartered in
San Jose, California, with offices worldwide.